H A N D - C U R A T E D M O D E R N V I N T A G E
This is us ➰
Hello! We’re Ashley + Dustin.
The faces of Coyote + Co., and partners in all other things for 17 years and running.
We hand-curate and blend unique pieces to our collection in the name of sustainability, with the desert lifestyle at heart.
It’s a family affair, picking and hunting with our two children. We believe the items you invite into your home should be beautiful and useful to your lifestyle, making as little an impact on the environment as possible. Giving forgotten vintage finds a new life is as much a way of life for us as it is fun and inspiring.
Our goal is to put the same care that goes into curating your sustainable finds into packaging them:
- Recycled + reclaimed boxes are used whenever possible
- 100% compostable mailers are used for clothing
- We ship with 100% post-consumer recycled paper, reusing all other packaging materials
- Paper tape is used to seal our packages
- Only naturally derived decorative items are used in wrapping; for example, packages are tied with hemp or cotton string, and on occasion, dried florals.
We are currently an online-only store but frequent makers festivals around the California Bay Area for in-person, community-driven shopping,
please check our Instagram profile for upcoming event dates
We also curate our own pop-up makers market in the spirit of showcasing local makers, small businesses, creators, and designers.
Come shop slow with us @themakers.movement
We love connecting with each of you and are always open to requests or suggestions, please say hello!